Empowering Human Expertise.
We allow experts to scale their expertise. Bloomsbury AI develops core technologies that expand human abilities beyond the current status quo.
Our first technologies are focussed on delivering a step-change in the quality of automatic question answering systems.
The Founding team have published more than 60 patents and over 200 top-tier peer-reviewed publications.
- Dr. Guillaume Bouchard, Co-Founder and CEO
- Luis Ulloa, Co-Founder and CTO
- Dr. Sebastian Riedel, Research Lead
- Jonathan Godwin, Machine Learning Engineer
- Laura Douglas, Machine Learning Engineer
- Jordan Burgess, Machine Learning Engineer
- Matko Bošnjak, Scientific Advisor
- Tim Rocktäschel, Scientific Advisor
- Dr. Sameer Singh, Scientific Advisor
- Welcome to Bloomsbury AI, 26/10/2016
Situated in the heart of Bloomsbury, with close proximity to UCL. We are embedded in London's Knowledge Quarter.
52 Gower Street
Company number: 09528151
Registered office address: 115 Hampstead Road, London, England, NW1 3EE